Print cargoicon-01PrintPrintPrintPrint

Aisling.
Pronounced [ASH-LING].

Scroll down for music, pictures + ramblings.

Tuesday

I'm hopefully going to get to do some sort of internship at a letterpress workshop over summer. Although if it were possible I would happily spend my entire year in industry in a little letterpress workshop somewhere, printing the 12 months away...
Whilst doing a bit of research I stumbled across a designer called Ian Coyle. He has produced a series of 73 letterpress prints that use all capital letters and the same font throughout that seem to be a mixture between things he has actually said/heard, and thoughts that don't seem to have already been expressed out loud. Looking through them all, I found there was a nice blend of lightheartedness, melancholy, and wise advice, giving a small but intimate insight into the mind of the artist.
You can find the rest here.